Football Club Insurance
Here at David J Miller we provide professional and reliable football club insurance services throughout the whole of the UK for clubs at all levels including grass roots, amateur non league and lower league professional football clubs right up to the premier league. No matter how big or small your club, or whatever level or league you are playing in we can provide cover.
We can save you money on your football club insurance premiums! Contact us for a quote now and make the switch.
Commercial all risks insurance cover for your football club, its liabilities and exposure to risks that may include its stadia, facilities and directors. The right cover ensures you have financial and legal protection in the right place to cover your club facilities, buildings, playing surfaces, grounds, property, equipment, assets and business liabilities including public liability, products liability and employers liability. Directors and officers liability insurance provides personal cover for any person acting in an official capacity for the club. Public liability extensions can include teams and if required extend to include player to player and member to member liability.
We work with grass roots football clubs throughout the UK providing cover for their buildings and liabilities including clubhouse, changing facilities, storage and contents of sports and training equipment and kit.
For your football club insurance it may be that you are already covered using a local or national broker or a recognised name in the industry, however in over 75% of the cases that we review we find that the insurance cover is either not adequate or competitive.
What can football club insurance cover include?
In addition to standard cover for material damage risks cover can include but is not limited to or restricted to include extensions such as:
- Club buildings including stadia, outbuildings buildings, turnstiles, kiosks, toilets, storage, offices, contents, fixtures and fittings
- Seated and terraced stands
- Team liability including player to player and member to member liability
- Ground maintenance equipment and machinery
- Outbuildings and storage compounds
- Playing surfaces
- Training facilities
- Floodlights/ pylons
- Club contents
- Office equipment
- Members effects
- Club equipment including for example goalposts, screens, floodlights
- Kit and training equipment
- Cups and trophies
- Business interruption
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of money
- Loss of license
- Deterioration of stock
- Public and products liability
- Employers liability - including groundsmen, office and administration, physio, stewards, managers, coaching staff, catering and hospitality staff
- Executive Liability
- Directors and Officers liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Accident
- Tour and Travel
- RTA (Road Traffic Act) cover for ground maintenance machinery
If you are unsure of your obligations or need some advice please feel free to contact us for a no obligation review of your policy and talk you through the different options available to you for your football club insurance.
Contact us on 01254 355 154 or make an online enquiry and we will call you back.